How it works now
The safety and health of our clients and employees is an absolute priority, so from the 22nd of November the operation will be accompanied by appropriate safety measures:
Please arrive at the reception in a respirator. You can take it off it in the changing rooms.
The client is obliged to have a confirmation of a passing the disease or vaccination, in exceptional cases a negative PCR test (more bellow).
- Keeping distanc 1,5 meters.
- Disinfection available to customers at the reception and throughout the premises.
- Regular disinfection of touch points by staff.
- The staff will be wearing mouth protection.
- Cooling pools and a pond will be fully available.
- Increased frequency of sauna inspections and compliance with measures.
- No entry for people with respiratory disease or fever. If you do not feel well, please postpone your visit (part of the operating rules).
The validity of all vouchers will be automatically extended until the summer of 2022 (you do not need to contact us). More info.
Mon – Sun 10: 00–22: 30
Massages and private baths:
Mon – Sun 9: 00–22: 30
What IS NEEDED TO USE OUR SERVICES?
Dear customers, we ask you to comply with the special measures needed for entering our wellness center:
- Vaccinated people if at least 14 days passed since the 2nd dose of the vaccine (in the case of a single dose 14 days after the application)
- Persons with laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 (in the past 180 days)
- Persons with a negative PCR test up to 3 days old if one of these applies:
a) Persons under 18 years of age
b) Persons with a medical certificate stating that they cannot be vaccinated
c) Persons vaccinated against Covid-19 if 14 days have not passed since the last administration of the substance (in the case of both single-dose and two-dose schedules), or if the first dose has been administered in the case of a two-dose schedule
We believe that with these measures our services will remain in operation for as long as possible. Thank you.