We are open!
We can once again can meet in our wellness center, in the pool and saunas!
The safety and health of our clients and employees is an absolute priority, so the operation will be accompanied by appropriate safety measures:
Please arrive at the reception in a respirator. You can take it off it in the changing rooms.
We do not require confirmation of a negative test result (antigen, PCR), underwent Covid-19 disease or vaccination. The client is obliged to have it available in case of inspection by hygienists or the Police. More below.
- Lower capacity of the wellness center.
- Adherence to distances between them 2 meters.
- Disinfection available to customers at the reception and throughout the premises.
- Regular disinfection of touch points by staff.
- The staff will be wearing with mouth protection.
- Cooling pools and a pond will be fully available.
- The sauna is set to min. temperature of 80 degrees Celsius.
- Increased frequency of sauna inspections and compliance with measures.
- No entry for people with respiratory disease or fever. If you do not feel well, please postpone your visit (part of the operating rules).
The validity of all vouchers will be automatically extended until the summer of 2022 (you do not need to contact us). More info.
Mon – Sun 10: 00–22: 30
Massages and private baths:
Mon – Sun 9: 00–22: 30
What should precede your visit to the wellness?
All types of coronavirus tests are accepted.
the person passed the PCR test with a negative result no later than 7 days ago
the person passed the antigen test with a negative result no later than 3 days ago
the person has been vaccinated * against covid-19 and provides a national certificate of vaccination, which contains data on the vaccinated person, the type of vaccine administered, the date of administration of the vaccine, identification of the subject who issued the certificate.
the subject has undergone laboratory-confirmed covid-19 disease and no more than 180 days have elapsed since the first positive antigen test or PCR test.
* Time elapsed since vaccination:
- from the first dose of vaccine in the case of a two-dose schedule for at least 22 days, but not more than 90 days if the second dose has not been administered,
- from the first dose of vaccine in the case of a two-dose schedule of at least 22 days, but not more than 9 months if the second dose has been administered
- from a dose of vaccine in the case of a single dose schedule of at least 14 days but not more than 9 months
The private baths will reopen for you on Monday, May 31. We accept reservations now.